20′ Banks Fishing Dory, USCG – Bow Stem

Today I put in 5 hours knocking all the high spots off with 60 grit and an orbital sander. I then cut and fit the exterior bow stem and then cut and glued run strips to the bottom. Tomorrow I’ll begin the application of the 410 fairing compound and cutting and steaming the gunwale guards.

This entry was posted in Banks Fishing Dory, John Gardner. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.