Thursday. Today I worked 6 hours filling and fiber glass taping all intersections of the inter and outer transom assembly. I also filled and fiber glass taped the longitudinals.
Wednesday, I spent 5 hour fairing all the plywood decks and soles then removing them. Tomorrow I will begin the process of tabbing and fiber glass taping all longitudinals and plywood intersections. I will also begin the long process of painting all bare wood with epoxy. I will start with undersides of the deck panels…
Tuesday. I worked 8 hours and cut and fit the plywood decks and soles. Here are a couple of photos.
Friday. I spent 3 hours fitting the gunwale clamps and cleat backing.
Thursday. Yesterday I put in 4 hours and today another 4 hours prepping the boat with backing for the sole, decks and hatches. I also raised the height of the transom 4″ to accommodate a long shaft motor. The transom well is now framed in. The next step is to fiberglass tape all intersections of…
Monday. Today I spent 6 hour completing the frame work. I’m waiting on the owner to let me know if the motor he plans on getting will be a long shaft or short. Once I get that info I can finish up the motor well. I also added a photo of this morning sunrise. It…
Sunday. Today was another 8 hour day of framing. Tomorrow I’ll try to complete the side decking and begin on framing up the motor well.
Saturday. Yesterday I put in 4 1/2 hours sanding the fairing compound readying it for framing in the flooring. Today I spent 8 hours framing in all longitudinal frames and cross members. Here are a few photos.
Thursday. Today I spent 5 hours knocking off the high spots with 60 grit orbit sander then applying fairing compound to the inter interior of the boat. Tomorrow I will sand it fair then begin the process of competing the build.
Wednesday. Yesterday and today I spent a total of 9 hours filling all the interior seams with epoxy wood filler and fiberglass taping them.