Here are a few before and after photos of the galley. One day of the last week of 2016 I built, painted and installed a couple of upper galley shelves. They give the the galley a little more storage.
The last few days I’ve been finishing up some details on “Slough Coot”. Brightwork, topcoat paint on her cabin and cockpit and today I applied the final coat of non-skid to her decks and cockpit bench seats. She is now ready for 2017 Spring launch!
While “Slough Coot” is warm and dry in her winter digs I’ve added several coats to her brightwork and started stocking her cabin. I also plan to add a topcoat to her hull and superstructure.