Boats and the water have been a passion throughout my life. From restoring several wooden Grand Banks’ to building custom wood boats up to 21′, I have been able to share this love with family and friends.
- Island Maid II – 1945 Fish Boat, refit, restored and converted in 2004. Learn more.
- Simmons Sea Skiff – my first complete boat. Learn more.
- Harry Bryan’s Ladybug – wooden wheel barrow boat! Learn more.
- 5×10 Sea Skiff – cut from a single sheet of 5′ x 10′ marine plywood. Learn more.
- Specialty Items – maple burl table, toddler bed. Learn more.